Fishhawk Lake has an active social committee that keeps the fun going here at the lake. The committee’s goal is to provide opportunities to come together enjoy the lake, our surroundings, and the company of our neighbors. We are always looking for suggestions from you, the community, on new and exciting ideas. Of course, there is always room for more volunteers to join the committee or just help with the activities.
Bash & Splash 2022:
It’s that time of year again! Join us this 4th of July weekend for Bash & Splash! We have a weekend filled with events for all ages!
Saturday July 2, 2022:
1pm- Corn Hole Tournament: Partners will be drawn at random. It will be a double elimination play with 24 people. Most of all it will be a fun tournament! We will have a waitlist in case people can't make it. Brackets will be displayed on the day. This event is for ages 16 and up, a non regulation board will be set up for younger kids to play on. If you have regulation size boards that we could borrow for the day of please let us know
Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org or Kat Browning email@example.com to enter the contest by 7/1/22 8:00pm. Please include your name, contact phone number, and email for every person enrolling
2:30- Cupcake Wars: Think you make the most amazing cupcakes? Put them to the test! Bake a dozen or more cupcakes, one will be used for judging and the rest will be for the potluck. You will be judged on: appearance, flavor, texture, presentation, & creativity. Two categories, Youth (age 15 & under) and Adult (age 16 & up). Bring your recipe to share.
3:00pm to 5:00pm- Kids Zone! Kids Carnival and Bounce House!
4:45pm- Kids Bike Parade (bring their bikes to decorate them there!)
4:00pm to 7:15pm- Silent Auction. Bring your checkbooks, 10 amazing items to bid on. All the money will go back to social for future functions and more. We can accept checks, or cash. If you need another form of payment let us know!
5:00 to 7:00pm- Potluck Dinner, We will be grilling Hamburgers. Vegan Options available. Bring a side to share. We will have soda and bottled water for $1 or FREE lemonade and tap water
5:00 to 9:00pm- Family Game Time. From yard games to table games, build & launch your own rockets, Photo booth fun, and more!
7:30pm- Winner of the Silent Auction announced. Bouncy house will shut down
8:30pm- Ice cream and popcorn sales for $1 to enjoy during the laser show.
9:30pm: Laser Show!!! Come see our new amazing Laser Show. This start time may vary as we need to wait until the sun goes down. Want to watch from your car tune into 90.5 FM on your radio.
Saturdays event we need help to make the day happen. Full details to all events will be on the website.
Email us at Social@fishhawklake.com
Sunday July 3, 2022
Hi Fishhawk Lake Neighbors!
· Sunday, July 3rd from 9am to noon.
The Fishhawk Lake Pickleball Club will be hosting a 4th of July Pickleball Challenge during the Bash-n-Splash this year! It is a different format than previous events, so here are the details:
· Sunday, July 3rd from 9am to noon.
· There will be 2 groups (Group A more casual and beginner friendly while Group B will be a little more competitive with some faster play).
· You choose which group to play in! If you are not sure which group would be the best fit, feel free to ask and we can help.
· The challenge will begin with round robin play, so each team will play the other teams in your group.
· Teams with the most wins in each group will then play 1-2 additional matches for some awesome prizes!
· You can choose your partner OR we can match you up with someone.
To sign up: email FHL Pickleball Club at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the following:
1. that you are signing up for the tournament
2. which bracket you would like to play in and
3. who your partner is OR if you would like to be matched up.
There will be a limit of how many participants we can accommodate, so let us know if you will be participating sooner than later!
FHL Pickleball Club
Our recent and upcoming activities include:
- Bash & Splash 2022 with laser show
- Sip & Paint
- Summer Kick off dessert potluck
- Holiday Wreaths & Kids Letters to santa and card making
- Holiday Party with Baking contest & more
- Grillin & Games
- 2021 Bash and Splash
- Cooking/Baking contest
- Annual Halloween Party Trunk or Treat, Debut of the Laser Light Show
Check the community calendar and bulletin boards for notice of the upcoming events.
To volunteer or bring new suggestions contact the committee chairperson.