Buying and Selling at Fishhawk Lake
The Fishhawk Lake office does not generally get involved in the real estate transaction process and does not have information regarding any specific lot or homes for sale on the lake. However, there are some common questions that we are asked that can be found below.
What are the monthly HOA dues?
For the October 1, 2021 to September 30, 2022 fiscal year, the HOA dues will be $300.83/mo. In addition, see below for information related to a serial special assessment.
Is there a special assessment in progress?
Yes. At the August 21, 2021 annual meeting, the membership approved a serial special assessment, related to the dam safety / fish passage project. Please refer to the Solutions page of this website for more information about the project. Details of the serial special assessment can be found here. Buyers and sellers should be sure to include this as part of the final negotiations as the amount due is subject to vary on a member by member basis as some may have pre-paid all or a portion of the special assessment at the time of the transaction.
Looking for association documents?
The Documents section of this website is regularly updated and contains nearly all HOA documents that a potential buyer may request such as:
- Governing documents (CCR, By Laws, Articles of Incorporation and Committee Charters)
- Policies ie. Rules and Regulations
- Meeting minutes and Reports
- Financials (Balance Sheet, Budgets and Assessments, Financial Statements, Insurance, IRS filings etc)
- Reserve study
All members of Fishhawk Lake have access to this content via their own member login. Members who have issues logging in, should send an email to the website administrator for support.
Looking for property specific documents?
Our HOA management company, Community Management Incorporated (CMI), uses ADI as the document and data delivery service for our members' real estate transactions. Agents, Title and Escrow companies who need to request property specific documents - such as the property Account Summary and Closing Statement - must do so through this service. Requests cannot be made via email. Click here to learn more.
Requests are guaranteed to be completed within 5 business days and rush order requests can be accommodated for a small fee.
Please take note of the complete list of documents above that are available at no cost to members before requesting any documents from ADI.
How can I contact CMI?
For urgent support, please dial 503-223-0300. Emails can also be sent to email@example.com
What can a new member expect in the first 30 days?
As soon as CMI receives the final documents from title, they will email a welcome packet to the new members. This welcome packet will include the following:
- CMI account number
- Instructions for how to use the CMI payment portal (Click Pay) to pay their assessment (aka dues).
- Instructions for how to request a login for the member portal of Fishhawk.com
- Once added to the member portal, members will begin to receive email announcements and updates from the Board and Community Manager
- Links to the Architecture Committee page
- Assessment payments (aka Dues) are due on the first of the month. Please take note of this as you prepare final closing documents.
What are the transfer fees charged at closing for?
- $175 is the processing fee charged and a $225 fee by CMI for the complete accounting set up required to get your new account in working order.
- The $1,000 fee is charged by the HOA to cover costs associated with general Building and Ground operations, for the transfer of items that support the waste water treatment plant and the water treatment plant. The fee also covers the costs for setting up the different directories on the Fishhawk Lake website and getting members oriented and welcomed aboard.